الخميس، 17 سبتمبر 2015

The Colony of Aden 1961-1965 Steamer Point & Tawahi

It was always difficult to define the boundary between Steamer Point and Tawahi. Whilst our address was Tawahi, the shops around us were often said to be in Steamer Point. The following photographs were taken by me using my Braun Paxette Super III Automatic purchased at one of the shops in Steamer Point from which we bought many of our luxury goods in those days including my Rolex watch, a Sanyo transistor radio and other treasures, all of which remain in use to this day. Here are a random selection of photographs taken around Tawahi and the coast road to the Gold Mohur swimming club where my wife and I had a membership and spent such leisure time as we had available. They are presented in no specific order.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق